Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thankful Thursday!!

I AM SOOOO THANKFUL THAT TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!

I started my new job on Monday. Everything is going relatively well(beside being slightly overwhelmed and stressed). I am hoping that next week will calm down. I have now changed my position at Vandy to PRN (as needed), meaning that I will still work 2 nights a week just shorter hours. YIPPPEEE!!
Poor Len is getting frustrated with playing Mr. Mom, but I must say that he has been so good to me as I have not been a very easy person to live with lately. We are looking forward to this weekend when Mason is turning 7 on Sat. and Len is turning 36 on Sun. So be sure to wish them Happy Birthday!
Saturday Len and I are going to an "adult halloween party" and then at 9pm are going to the downtown Franklin "ghosts and gore" tour. I have wanted to do that for years and I am so excited.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I hope you have a great time.