Thursday, November 15, 2007

Somebody stop me...

So this week I began noticing that everywhere I have been there is Christmas music playing. This is playing mind games with me (I think that is the point!). In Krogers, I instantly got into a holiday baking mood (highly unusual). At the mall and Target I felt my pulse rise and I became slightly panicked...Christmas is obviously very close and there aren't alot of crowds yet and I haven't really done my holiday shopping yet SO I BETTER START NOW!!!!! I love the holidays and the great music and all, but I cannot find enough time to take another job to pay for all this madness! Does anyone else suffer from this disorder?
The other problem I am facing is that I am finding more things to buy for me than the people on my list! To all the retailers out there: You got me, Okay. Now please, please stop accepting my debit card!

No comments: