Friday, December 21, 2007

More Baking!!



Maclaine and I have been very busy making all sorts of holiday goodies this morning. We have made ham rolls, sausage balls, reindeer cupcakes (very cute), deviled eggs and gingerbread houses. I am so thankful that school is out until Jan. 8th and I do not go back to work until the 7th. This is a much needed break! Right now, I am also thankful that the weather is warm enough for the neighborhood kids to play outside! They have been so stir crazy with the rainy weather lately. I do want it to be cold for Christmas and then on Jan.1, I want 60-70 degree weather! Here are some pics of our baking.

2 comments:

Libby said...

You guys have been busy baking this season!! I love the reindeer cupcakes. So cute!

pvb said...

cibo buono - с итал. вкусная еда. На блоге публикуются разнообразные рецепты, как старинные так и абсолютно новые, повседневные и праздничные, способные украсить любой стол и удовлетворить самый изысканный вкус