Saturday, October 11, 2008

Surprise, surprise

Well it has been almost 3 years, so you know what it's time for?!? Yep, I am ready to move again! I have found the perfect house (again)! It is very small and since we are never home, that would be great. It also has 1 acre yard and would be very close to my parents and sister.
Tonight, my sister and I went to look at it and I secretly hoped that the inside would be hideous so I would hate it. Howeverr, it has been completely redone and is all cute. UGH! Len will stroke when he gets home tonight and I have papers to show him. He has been through this so many times with me.

I also came home from Memphis this evening and was told that last night my current house was featured on the 10 o'clock news because a criminal was evidently hiding in the rose bushes along my house after he robbed the coffee shop down the street. HMMM...need I give any other explanations as to why I want to move?

Len, if you ever read this blog, just consider this...AGAIN:) I love you honey!!

2 comments:

Wendy Worley said...

You were to leave the crime in Memphis! Why did you bring it back with you? They are #1 in USA for most violant crimes!
"Welcome to MEMPHIS! Hold on to your purse!"

The Johnston's said...

I heard about the guy hiding in the bushes on the radio this morning! How scary. Before you jump on the cute little house, we just found out our neighbors (the yellow and white house down from us) are moving out of state. Come, be our new neighbors. We promise we won't hide in your bushes!
Dorea