Friday, January 4, 2008

Toothless



Ever since the beginning of last year, Mason has wanted to lose a tooth so he could have a special recognition at school. I hated to tell him, but neither I nor Len lost many of our teeth on our own. We always had to have them pulled. Fast forward 1 year: Maclaine has a very loose tooth and Mason still does not. Yesterday, my dad took him to a friends office and pulled the bottom 2 teeth!
Well, the tooth fairy came and here is what I found out...
Mason: Mom, I got 2 dollars for my teeth
Me: That's great!
Mason: But Mom, why did the tooth fairy only take one of my teeth?
Me:(startled) Huh? Let me go look
Mason: I promise there is only 1 left
Me: Oh my! There is only 1 tooth left. Wonder what happened to the other tooth?
Mason: Maybe she wanted to leave one for Daddy to see.
Me: I bet you are right.
Okay, so I am completely baffled by this one. Those teeth were in a special box and were meant to stay there. Wonder if it has anything to do with my state of mind, seeing as how I have pretty much been under the influence of pain pills:)

If I can get one of my children to take an after pic of my new chest(with clothes on!!) (yes, I got a reduction) then I will post that!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I am very excited for Mason! I hope you are feeling OK. Let me know if you need anything! Love You!

Wendy Worley said...

Tucker was the same way, still is the same way about teeth. We have to go soon and have several more baby teeth pulled. Becca has lost just about the same amount as Tucker, all on her own. ww