Saturday, January 12, 2008

The new Ta Ta's...(for women's eyes only)

It has now been about 12 days since my surgery and to my suprise I am feeling worse than I thought I would. The first few days were bad then I seemed to rally. I guess I overestimated how good I felt and went back to work too soon. Well, now I am paying for it. I really like the new look and my clothes fit so much better. I have to wonder what I was thinking wearing some of my clothes prior to surgery. I must have looked like a big fashion don't. Ya'll should have stopped me. The funny thing is that now I don't know what body-type I fall into. For years I have always been the "big-busted" girl and I still see myself as that (even though I am definitely not!!). Crazy.
For my girls out there who were overly blessed with big ole boobs, I would not be your friend if I did not recommend a reduction. To have no more neck and back pain or headaches and all the other pains associated with them, it is certainly worth a little post-op pain! Can you believe that I lost 6 pounds from up there??

No comments: