Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Long time, no see!

Well, I haven't blogged for a long time, and I still can't really think of anything that is actually blog worthy, but I will let you know that I have signed up for my first race!!! It is only a 5K, however, it is one of the things I said I would do this year! I plan to keep running them as often as I an in order to keep motivated to run.
The other thing I am now obsessed with is Zumba classes. My sister and I go to the rec center every week and zumba! It is a hard workout and so much fun. I am NOT a dancer, but for 1 hour I feel like I am on some huge dance team:) We can shake our hips like Shakira now...hehe!
Another thing, no word yet on Mason and his tests. We knew that this would be a long, drawn out kind of thing, but I am really getting impatient. I will update as soon as I find out some news.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Glad to see you back on here! It seems like everyone is talking about Zumba! It makes me want to try it! We'll keep you guys in our prayers while you wait on the test results. Keep us posted.