Friday, June 8, 2007

LIFE COMES AT YOU FAST...

Yesterday, Len and I celebrated 10 years of marriage! I cannnot believe how fast it has gone. Our first 10 years of marriage were eventful and included things like: our first house, graduating college, having children, raising children, school, buying our second and third house, etc. We are anticipating a much calmer next 10 yesrs. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful spouse. I am so proud of what we have and who we are becoming. I know you are wondering what romantic things we did for our big day...sorry to disappoint, but we went to a sports banquet for one of his athletes at the Franklin Rec Center and then off to Wal-Mart to buy Mason some baseball pants. We did splurge and stop by Sonic to finish our date with a slush! Pure Romance!!!!

No comments: