Monday, June 18, 2007

Summer Reading

As you may already know, I love to read a good book. I have noticed that when choosing a book to read, I tend to go for the ones with the cutest cover (weird, I know). Well, I have just finished 2 great books and I wanted to share. Jennifer Weiner wrote them and I really recommend her if you are looking for some easy summer reading. In Her Shoes and Little Earthquakes are so fun to read and the are easy to relate to. So...now I need another book to read and here is where I need help. If anyone has read any good "chick-lit" books please give me some recommendations! It has to be something I can relate to (women going through marriage, raising kids, working, etc.), murder mystery, short chapters, and just not a book that you have to concentrate too much on.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I loved In Her Shoes too. I will definitely check out the other one. I am a big Nicholas Sparks fan. It is hard to pick a favorite because they are all so great but I really think you would like The Rescue. I think it may be my favorite. It is about a mother raising a little boy and of course there is a little love story in it too! I could give you more but I am not sure you want me to take up too much more room on your comments page. If you read it let me know what you think.

Unknown said...

Girls - bring your books to my house for the book swap and get some new ones free! I've got some good ones to trade...