Friday, July 27, 2007

THANKFUL THURSDAY!

Thanks for this idea...I have been in a blogging slump and needed some ideas.

1. Today I am very thankful for health. Our family friend is in surgery right now for 2 brain tumors that he was diagnosed with last week. They are extremely aggressive and the outlook is not good. He is already having strokes and seizures. So, with that on my mind, Health is such a blessing. I am thankful that we have medical advances that can help so many people.

2. I am thankful that Len has given up something that he dreaded for so long...GIRLS BASKETBALL. Every year this subject has caused our marriage/family alot of tension. He is truly much happier and has been able to enjoy a great summer with us!

3. Cell phones. How did we used to make it without these? I have a semi-panic attack if I realize that I don't have mine with me whenever I am out. It is not that I use it much, but it is a comfort just knowing that it is there!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I am with you on cell phones.. How did we survive? Chris and I will be praying for your friend's family.