Thursday, September 13, 2007

I give up!

Okay, I don't know what I did to deserve this week, but it must have been bad. The whole week has been like a black cloud is following me...so stay far away!
Here are some of the things making me crazy right now: After weeks of praying so hard for rain I got a surprise...2 windows that have let the water come seeping in and down my walls (imagine...bubbled paint, water spots on the ceiling, pot full of water), then I woke up the next morning to find that a spider(I think) has bitten me in a less than convenient place. Major pain in the ... hopefully you get the picture. Well it kept swelling and hurting so I went to the doctor and the meds are making me so sick. 2 calls (this week!) from the school nurse regarding my kiddos. This time it seems that Mason fell and they thought he had a broken leg. So another trip to the doctor. Thankfully he just pulled his groin. While driving to work today, the electrical things in my car went haywire. That means no speedometer, rpms, etc. AAAGGHH!!! So you can understand why I want this week from you know where to hurry and end.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The good news is next week can only be better! It's true what they say - "when it rains, it pours", and I hear ya girl. We have got to get out!