Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's...I wish

Today, Len was able to come home early since rain cancelled his ballgame. He decided to do something special and took Maclaine out for a "date." Mason and I were playing a game and then it happened....They walked in the door with a brand new baby guinea pig. Yep, that's right, a guinea pig.
He is blck and white and has been named Squishy. As far as I am concerned, he is nothing more than a black rat.
I am terrified of him and they know it. I wanted to post a picture, but I will not get close to him.
So, that is the highlight of our day (sad, huh) My house now stinks of guinea pig bedding and pellets, and I am now too scared to go into My daughter's room. Ridiculous, I know.

4 comments:

Wendy Worley said...

I completely understand that feeling! I tell my kids the dogs would eat it, so don't even ask to get one!

Libby said...

Good luck with the guinea pig. I wouldn't be very excited about that either.

Mindy said...

seriously, we need a picture!
:-)

Julie S said...

Who get's to clean the cage?