Monday, August 25, 2008

This made me think...try it!

I AM...always overwhelmed!

I WANT... my children to always be happy, safe and healthy

I HAVE... gained back too much weight.

I WISH I COULD... run a marathon

I HATE... that we don't have more financial security without me having having to work so much

I FEAR... for the future that my children will have growing up in this world. I also fear death

I HEAR...children in the lunchroom

I SEARCH... for contentment within myself

I DON'T THINK... I can get all that I need to get done done

I REGRET... Moving from our first house that was paid for.

I LOVE...my family and desserts!

I ACHE FOR... the days when my children were babies.I want to start over again!

I ALWAYS CRY... when I watch Father of the Bride and when I am frustrated

I AM NOT... at the weight I want to be

I DANCE... with Maclaine every chance I get

I SING... in the car and I really stink

I NEVER... go to bed without first taking a hot bath

I RARELY... ever have my house all clean at one time

I CRY WHEN I WATCH... Father of the Bride

I AM NOT ALWAYS... The Christian mother, wife, friend, etc that I should be

I HATE THAT... I don't know more about the Bible

I'M CONFUSED ABOUT... insurance plans right now!

I NEED... a long vacation with my family

I SHOULD...be working right now:)

No comments: