Monday, May 14, 2007

Hallelujah!!!

Alot has been going on these days with the McKnatt family. I have so many things to be thankful for and I wanted to share them:
1. We have made it through our first year of elementary school with only 1 tardy (Len's fault!).
2. Soccer season is over!! Maclaine did great some weeks and the others she could have cared less!
3. Len has made the tough decision to step down as varsity head girls basketball coach. He will take over the MS boys basketball program and continue with HS baseball. I think this will be huge for us as family. We have missed having him home so much. Thanks Len!!
4. Maclaine had a great evaluation by her preschool teacher... Yes, we realize that she is bossy, but I prefer to look at it as being assertive!!
5. I have some of the best friends (you all know who you are!) I have never been so happy in life and I know that it is from the support that you all give. I feel like I can be open to you all and have gotten great advice. God has blessed me so much!
6. My title as Room Mother ends this week !! Yippee! I was suckered into that position and have never had to give so many parties in my life. School has changed alot since we were there! That is a full time job itself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to see you so happy and know that things are going so well for your family. This is that time where you can just take a deep breath and look forward to two months of lazy mornings and long days in the pool...we'll have to get the kids swimming together this summer.

Unknown said...

Yeah Len, now you can play basketball with the guys on thursdays....cant wait

chris