Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My Favorite 3 Spots



Okay, this took alot of thinking, but I have it figured out...
1. Tims Ford Lake. My parents have a cabin here and it has been a source of many memories. I used to go here when I was a child every weekend during the summer and now it is so fun to be able to take my children. They have become water lovers because of that. Our favorite thing is to go for boast rides and to watch them tube and ski.


2. Bozeman, MT. No pics of this, but look at Kelli's blog and the pic of the snow capped mtn. reminds me of Bozeman. Not too great a memory here (It is where my dad had his heartattack) but is was absolutely the most beautiful, serene place I have ever seen. It was where the move "A River Runs Through It" was filmed!

3. The Bahamas. Only been there once, but I would give anything to be there now with Len relaxing on the white beaches. The water there is soooo crystal clear and blue. Very relaxing!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good choices! This was fun - we gotta think of more top 3 topics. If you go to my blog, my friends Amy and Sally in CA did their spots too. They're "THE BROWNS" and "SALLY AND COMPANY"

Kelli

Libby said...

I love Tims Ford and the Bahamas. I haven't been to Montana, but it sounds beautiful.