Saturday, May 5, 2007

My Bad Habit...



So here it is...my worst habit: doing the laundry and not putting it up! Does anyone else have this problem? I do not mind to do the laundry, I do not mind folding it, BUT I cannot stand to put it up once I'm done! I am ashamed to show ya'll this, but this is what I've done all afternoon, and for some reason today I chose the dining room table to stack it on. I am embarrased that I have piled it up this far, but I guess that I hope Len will take a hint and help put it away! So, now I've let you all in on my terrible housekeeping habit...Your turn to share your worst habit!! Who's first? Haley

4 comments:

Libby said...

I have the same bad habit. My laundry usually sits on my couch, all folded just waiting to be put away.

len said...

You know biting my fingernails is one of my worst habits. I guess I need to take the hint and put the laundry up. By the way, since Haley sent this email our washing machine has stopped working. Anybody out there who will take our dirty clotes, wash them, fold them, deliver them, and put them up in the proper place?

Mindy said...

You are better than I. I have a pile of clean clothes on the recliner in our bedroom just gathering wrinkles that need to be folded. I can't even get to the putting away part.

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, this is one of my bad habits too. It does sit in the laundry basket though. I make Ben and Olivia put theirs away but I have to be in the mood to listen to them whine. Mine has been sitting in the laundry baskets now for 3 weeks. So you are not the only one.