Sunday, April 29, 2007

Spring Is Here



I am so happy that spring seems to finally be here. This has always been my favorite time of year. For me it reminds me of new beginnings. Flowers and trees come back to life and are so pretty. I also begin to feel more alive after going through dreary winter days! I enjoy flowers in my garden, and this year I think I've planted more than ever. I never know how they will turn out...one year they bloom and the next they just look like weeds. Last year, my irises did absolutely nothing and today when I walked out in our back yard I was shocked! They finally bloomed and even better...they are gorgeous!! Just thought I'd share some pics.. Have a great spring day.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

You should be a photographer on the side. Your pictures are beautiful!

Libby said...

Those flowers are so pretty. You're more of a gardener than I am. Maybe you can come help me figure out what to do at the new house!

len said...

Thanks for your hard work in the garden, the flowers are beautiful. I love you.