Monday, April 16, 2007

Wow!!

I just hosted a girls game night with all my friends from church. I learned for much tonight... first, I decided that it was time to learn to blog, second I learned what a fardingbag was!!! The last thing I realized was how blessed my family is to be in a congregation made up of such wonderful people. I am so much better of a person when I am around my church friends. They are amazing people and I love them all. I am sad because several are moving, but excited for them and their new adventures!! On another note, I am not content with my choice of career at this point in my life and am looking to make changes in order to be home with my babies and hubby more...help!! Any ideas? God has blessed me with so much more than I deserve. I love each one of you so much:) Haley

6 comments:

Libby said...

Yeah! I'm so excited you started a blog. I told you it was easy. Can I link to your blog?

Mindy said...

Yippeee! I am glad we convinced you to start a blog. I want to link to yours too!

Mindy said...

I also meant to say that I am looking for a way to stay home with my baby and hubby too! We should really think of something together!

len said...

Haley,
This is kind of interesting. I was actually learning at that tech workshop I went to how some teachers do this with their classes to allow students to talk about a certain lesson or something else. Trashy romance novels? Hope you get home safe. I should have taken a picture of the crank bait stuck in my finger.

Libby said...

I've told you before how many compliments I get on the bag you made for me. Just about every time I have it, someone says something about it. I'm sure you could make and sell those, and they don't have to be diaper bags, so it would appeal to everyone. Just a thought.

amy said...

Uh ohhh.. now I feel left behind that you know how to do this. Pretty cool! Great pics too. You must have gotten a new camera. Thanks for including me on game night. Papa should have told you too what a farding bag was. hahaha