Tuesday, April 17, 2007

At times like these...


My heart goes out to all those families who have been affected by the VT massacre. It is at times like these when I think about how uncertain life is. I am so guilty of taking my health, my children, hubby, friends, etc.. for granted and assuming that we will all have long happy lives. I cannot begin to imagine what it must feel like to lose a child. So, to all my family and friends...I hope that we all take a little more time each day to give that extra hug or kiss and never forget to let people know how much they mean to us.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so right. Things like this put your life back in perspective. Who cares about jobs and houses and vacations and all these wordly things? The truth is none of it really matters. People are what matter the most, thanks for the reminder!

len said...

Haley,
You are right. I love you and the rest of our family very much. Have a great day.

amy said...

I agree - I can't even imagine that kind of pain. It's amazing what a reality check it is. Love you!!