Sunday, April 22, 2007

Looks Can Be Deceiving...


Before I begin venting, I know that I am so blessed to have two beautiful and healthy children. I love them dearly. I took this picture this morning before church. It was a beautiful day and so far the morning was uneventful (getting everyone ready for church usually involves some tears.) The kids looked so cute and were behaving so nice. This picture shows a brother and sister who SEEM to love each other. Well, today ended up being one that I'm ready to be over. All day long it has been either one or the other (on occasion both) whining, pestering, crying,etc.. about the dumbest stuff. I can handle most things, but the whining drives me and Len crazy! So, I was wondering how my friends handle these types of behavior.

On another note, wasn't today absolutely gorgeous!! We have enjoyed having the afternoon to play outside. Haley

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I don't have a child over the age of one so I am probably not a good person to give advice. However, today, with worship being over at 2, Chris, Hannah, and I all were a little thrown off. Sometimes I believe that a routine is a blessing.