Monday, September 15, 2008

forgot to tell you something...

Down 13 pounds today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It has been 4 weeks since this challenge began and I think I might just make it to 18 pounds lost by October 10th? I have started to plateau, so I have to work extra hard for these last pounds to come off.

Also...I have found my new favorite thing: Target Gilligan O'Malley modal pants. They are #1 on my list of favorites right now and they are the first thing I put on when I get home. They are offically considered sleepwear, but I might just become redneck enough to wear them out once in a while!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go Haley!!! That's fabulous!

They say if you wear p.j.'s or loungewear outside, then they are not p.j.'s. I'm all for that! I bet they look great on the slim you!