Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Housekeeper

I think it is time that I fire my housekeeper. She has been with us for many years and I hate to break the news to her, but she is just no longer working out.

Here are my reasons:

She never does the dishes anymore and certainly won't empty the dishwasher once she decides to do the dishes.

She always complains about our "messes."

She rarely cleans the toilets and when she does, she throws a fit that she didn't make that mess, so why is she stuck cleaning it up? I try to tell her that I have boys in my house who seem to have trouble hitting the water when they pee. She doesn't get it.

She never wants to make the beds and hates to wash the sheets.

She will do the laundry, but never gets it put up.

She finally mopped for the first time in a LONG time today.

Don't you agree that she is worthless? She probably won't be too upset because she never gets paid enough (mostly not at all)! Oh, wait... It's me!!!

4 comments:

Amy Gregg said...

Amen my sista!

Libby said...

Funny!! I want to know why mine only gets the house clean when we have company?!

Unknown said...

That's adorable Haley! You could publish that, it's so well written AND understandable by so many of us!!

Julie S said...

That is too funny, I had to read it to Andy. I love your personality!